Winter 2017 Textbook Express Giveaway
(December 12, 2016 through January 6, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.)
The University Store is a business unit of the Cal Poly Corporation, a §501(c)(3) nonprofit organization formed in 1942 that supports California Polytechnic State University. The promoter of this contest is Cal Poly Corporation, 1 Grand Avenue, San Luis Obispo, CA 93407-0463.
These conditions of entry and competition rules apply to the "Winter 2017 Textbook Express Giveway" to take place on January 6, 2017
- Online Textbook Express orders submitted to the University Store no later than 9:00 a.m. on January 6, 2017 by customers will be entered into the drawing. Early and late entries will not be considered.
- Contestants limited to one entry.
- Entrant agrees to all of the terms and conditions of this contest by submitting an qualifying online textbook express order.
- Representatives of the University Store will select the winner at random.
- Contest is void where prohibited.
- Cal Poly Corporation reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
- The winning entrant will receive their textbooks for free up to a $250 retail value of the items processed.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and the winner will be subject to income tax.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. All entries become the property of Cal Poly Corporation and will not be returned. By entering the contest, all winners consent to the commercial use of their names, pictures, likenesses and the winning name without further compensation.
- All personal details provided in order to participate in this promotion will be held by Cal Poly Corporation and will not be distributed or used for future promotional and marketing purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, Cal Poly Corporation and the University Store will not be liable for any loss of value or personal injury as a result of the prize awarded to the winner.
- Cal Poly Corporation and its agents are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented or delayed Internet/e-mail computer transmissions or network/ISP/website Internet accessibility; or for inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete capture of entry information.
- Cal Poly Corporation retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules, including any ambiguities. All decisions of Cal Poly Corporation are final and discretionary.
- Cal Poly Corporation reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.