Save Big With Rentals And E-Books!
Think course materials are expensive? So do we. Check out our online and in-store rental programs when considering your textbook options. Either way, you can save up to 60% on the new textbook price.
Our in-store rentals currently cover about 35% of the titles we offer each term. Through careful selection this small number of titles actually covers a good portion of the high cost books for larger enrollment courses. We are always looking to expand our in-store program each term to offer you more rental options.
For larger selection of textbooks and e-books, rent on-line. When you rent e-books on-line under the CSU Rent Digital program, you can save up to 60% on the publisher's list price for the printed book.
Here's How It Works
- Textbooks that can be rented will be listed on the search results
- Select the textbooks you'd like to rent by adding them to the "Rental Cart"
- Click on the Rental Cart (top-right of the website) to order your rental books
- Your order is shipped from our trusted partner directly to your door
- When your rental period expires, bring your books to the University Store to return them
Things to consider
- Most rental textbooks are in gently used condition and may show signs of wear such as scratches, folded pages, bent spines, dog-eared pages, writing and highlighting on pages and covers, and other signs of wear
- Rental books do NOT include CD-ROMs, website access codes, or other supplementary materials
Helpful Links About Rentals
Questions? We have answers.
Phone: (805) 756-1171